Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rosette Wreath



Pear and Partridge is one of my favourite paper packs in this idea book.  I can imagine ever so many projects to do with this paper.  But to have the time...that is the issue.  I spent a fair bit of time in the last couple days to create this wreath.  I combined paper from two other paper packs...the green from Moonlight and the red one from Stella.  They bring a beautiful mix to the wreath and I like the end result.  To make this wreath I made a whole lot of rosettes made from strips of paper ranging in width from 3/4" to 2".   I also used a lot of clear sparkles to bring some bling and shine to the wreath.  A burlap bow finished the wreath off.   I am pretty pleased how this project turned out.
   
The full wreath.
 
Close up of one of the rosettes (the Colonial white one) that I cut with the Artiste Cartridge at 2"
 
Yet another closeup. This one is cut at 1 1/2".
 
I went through about 6 glue sticks to put this project all together.  You may see a few threads of glue in the picture.  Sorry I did not notice them until I saw it in the pictures. 
 
I hope you enjoy this wreath. 
 
 
Have a wonderful day!  Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment