Translate

Monday, February 9, 2015

Album Allure




Close to My Heart has come out with new albums!!  You won't find them in the idea book, but they are now available to be bought.  

 I love these albums....they come in 2 styles...post bound or D-ring style.  They are built to last.  

And THIS MONTH there is a special treat in store for you...when you buy one, you can get the second one at 50% off.   How is that for a deal? 

Watch this video to see and learn all about the benefits and the improvements in these albums.  Close to my Heart has worked hard and long with the manufacturers to make sure that these albums are top quality.






These albums will last you a long time, but these prices will not last long.  Hurry and get your albums...you can place your order here or let me know...I would be happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day and keep preserving those memories!




No comments:

Post a Comment