Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Be Still... and Girls Rock Card

This is a card that I really had fun with.  The inspiration came from Splitcoast Stampers.  The card format is completely CASed from that site.  I love the way it turned out.  Better than I envisioned that it would.
 
 
 

 
The paper is from CTMH's Claire paper pack.  The flowers come from the stamp set Girls Rock and I used Cranberry, Sunset, Hollyhock, Cotton Candy, Blush, Topiary, and Outdoor Denim inks to create the flowers.  The glitter is stardust glitter glitz.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I used the Girls Rock stamps and Champagne ink, first and second generation stamping to create the background flowers on the two pieces of the card.
 
 

I hope you enjoy the card.  The sentiment 'Be Still and Know that I am GOD'  comes from Psalm 46:10 and has been a favourite verse of mine for a long time.  I was so happy when I saw it in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.  If you like it too and would like to own the stamp set please let me know and I will order it for you or you can go here and order it yourself.

Have yourself a great day and take some time to be... be still and know that HE is God!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment